Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Wow..

That was extremely good. Those nuke explosions were spot on. Can't wait for the series to get going.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

Well worth the wait...

A grim look at a not so far fetched future. Graphically amazing. Can't wait for the next part.

RWD: 020 EARTH RWD: 020 EARTH

Cool

The overall product was good man (even without my music =P). SinJim did a nice job, I think mine was a bit too emotional for the theme lol. Can't wait for the rest of them to come out. Well done.

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

Your one funny guy you are, Harry old buddy...

Mental as always. Love your animation style and your humour. I like that there's always a twist. Keep it up.

FrameByFrame FrameByFrame

Really, really good...

That was nothing short of amazing. I think I might have to favourite this, and favourite you. Nice work.

Smoking & Sea Turtles Smoking & Sea Turtles

Eggsellent

I loved it. It had great animation, great humour and best of all, a Big Lebowski reference. Nice Job.

Colours. Colours.

Lovely

Surreal yet beautiful. Loved the idea, loved the quirkiness, loved the music. Nice Job!

Irving Irving

Gotta love an English sense of humour...

Man Irving might never be happy, but it brightened my day. Love the concept and the character/s. The starting credits made me chuckle. Keep it up man (I'm looking forward to "My Two Best Friends" mind)
P.S. I noticed the pun with the spelling mistake aswell, nice touch

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Sick..

Excellent animation, clever story (if I can call it that), nice twist. It's nice to see a Brit showing some classy animating skills. Keep it up Harry.

Apples. Apples.

Excellent

I liked it alot. The music was catchy, the plot was entertaining, the characters were cool indeed. The whole thing was animated and put together extremely well. In spite of what other people have said, I enjoyed the ending. Keep it up, I'm off to check your other animations.