Overclocked (DjD) Overclocked (DjD)

Nice one

Thought the melody sounded familiar. I like the build up effect going on. Also like the use of modulation, simple is always better. It's a pretty cool remix Jakob. When we gonna collaborate? PM me.

Mad-Muppet responds:

Thanks alot, man! We should totally collab sometime :D It's just that I have a ton of stuff going on in school right now :( I don't really have time for a lot at all, especially not producing music since that's preeeetty time-consuming. This song was almost entirely done during nights. But it would be sweet to collab, for sure :)

Yoda Spin Me Right Round (DjD) Yoda Spin Me Right Round (DjD)

Mental

Haha, that was mad. Excellent job, they seemed to fit together really well. Nice job on the sound effects as well.

Hey man, thanks alot : D

Life Story Life Story

Good but...

Some of the piano bits are sloppy, tighten them up. Also I could hear it clipping like mad throughout the song. Re-EQ it. Not too bad though.

Two-Shekel responds:

old song, not intereste but thnx for the advice

Phillip J. Fry [Voiceless] Phillip J. Fry [Voiceless]

I dunno

I still prefer it with the voices. It's still sounds sweet, but I like to hear Bender.

Mad World Cover Mad World Cover

Tears For Fears FTW

It's a pretty good cover mind. Although I prefer the Tears For Fears, original. Keep it up.

New Trance Remix New Trance Remix

Farts were a choice

Since it smelt like shit. It was terribly mixed and lacked any definitive structure. What happened to the volume levels? They seemed to just drop for no apparent reason. I'm feeling kind so I'll give you a 1 instead of the deserved 0.

{TPD}The Irish Are Awesome {TPD}The Irish Are Awesome

Good

Nice work Rohan. Thanks for adding me to your favourite list.

ThePieDude responds:

np bro =P

Drums of Doom! (DjD) Drums of Doom! (DjD)

Nice

Really good, really different and really fresh. The majority of the stuff on NG seems to be like the same old dancy trance type stuff (with the occasional really talented artist who is willing to make the leap, take the risk and try something new). I can really sympathise with you when you feel as though your work deserves more attention. I will be keeping a close eye on you my friend.

Mad-Muppet responds:

Wow, thanks alot, man! I love your stuff, it's awesome that you liked this one :D

Bitter Sweet Symphony Cover XD Bitter Sweet Symphony Cover XD

Not bad

I don't think it was as bad as your making it out to be. It was a pretty tight cover. I think you have balls for attempting to sing when it isn't your strongest point. I admire that. Keep it up and remember, practice makes perfect!

isaac100000 responds:

thanks man. much appreciated. motivational :)

gitaur battle full vr. gitaur battle full vr.

As with the other song I commented on...

You need to bring your production standard up. Also why are you recording an electric guitar with a mic? You should pug it directly into the recording software. Purchase a Line 6 TonePort, and you'll get Gearbox with it for free. If your gonna be making songs with guitars in, it's definately worth the money.

trike56dude responds:

ive tried that it didnt work. thats a good idea though well thnx for the reveiw