Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Wow..

That was extremely good. Those nuke explosions were spot on. Can't wait for the series to get going.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

Well worth the wait...

A grim look at a not so far fetched future. Graphically amazing. Can't wait for the next part.

RWD: 020 EARTH RWD: 020 EARTH

Cool

The overall product was good man (even without my music =P). SinJim did a nice job, I think mine was a bit too emotional for the theme lol. Can't wait for the rest of them to come out. Well done.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Excellent..

Much better than the first one. Next time (assuming there'll be one), more weapons/torture devices, more health, a range of levels and reactions.

Multiplayer Zombies! Multiplayer Zombies!

Nice try

I admit it's a pretty ambitious thing to attempt in your first game, and you've got the online side of things working (by the looks of it). But, asside from the problems mentioned by other people, it wasn't that interesting. I thought there was a lack of objective, i.e. stand there and shoot as many zombies as possible. Have some sort of storyline, with several levels, where you and your mates can progress further and further. More weapons, more levels, character customization? better animation, better sound. I know this sounds a lot, but it's what I think this game needs to become the frontpage title it deserves.

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

Fun and fresh.

I've been waiting a long time for a game like this. I liked the concept and it's execution (no pun intended). However some parts weren't as obvious as others, and I found myself clueless as what to do next. I would say make another one purely because it's fun and new. Next time, more interactivity (possibly alternative options to kill the victim), give hints, visual clues, as to what the player must do next, maybe have the pentagram at the bottom as a special kill button where the Grim Reaper appears and kills the victim, this could become charged as the player plays, points earned towards it are accumulated according to the speed in which the player does everything, and style points to do with the way in which the player make events play out. The visuals were nice but they could be improved upon, but this isn't a major thing. Last thing I'd like to say is that I liked the effect you had, where the player had to press 5, like an arcade game. But what did this really add to the game? If a sequel is made, put some thought into making it part of the game.
I'm gonna give it a 9, because it's nearly there, but still has room for improvement. But I will give it a 5 because I'm a nice guy.

Overclocked (DjD) Overclocked (DjD)

Nice one

Thought the melody sounded familiar. I like the build up effect going on. Also like the use of modulation, simple is always better. It's a pretty cool remix Jakob. When we gonna collaborate? PM me.

Mad-Muppet responds:

Thanks alot, man! We should totally collab sometime :D It's just that I have a ton of stuff going on in school right now :( I don't really have time for a lot at all, especially not producing music since that's preeeetty time-consuming. This song was almost entirely done during nights. But it would be sweet to collab, for sure :)

Yoda Spin Me Right Round (DjD) Yoda Spin Me Right Round (DjD)

Mental

Haha, that was mad. Excellent job, they seemed to fit together really well. Nice job on the sound effects as well.

Mad-Muppet responds:

Hey man, thanks alot : D

Life Story Life Story

Good but...

Some of the piano bits are sloppy, tighten them up. Also I could hear it clipping like mad throughout the song. Re-EQ it. Not too bad though.

Two-Shekel responds:

old song, not intereste but thnx for the advice